• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's post some pic of your RX-1 stuck

good to see im not the only one who gets stuck

seems like every time i go up i get stuck at least twice, and it takes about 15 minutes to pull it out

These pics are from two seasons ago December 19th (2002) on Rabbit Ears Pass in Colorado. We were all stuck alot that day, we couldn't see much so we stayed within about 3 miles of the truck all day (since we had to keep going back to dry off goggles etc.) I think we put on less than 20 miles that day! :D The deepest snow that we got stuck in was about chest high.

The pic of the guy and the sled is a Cat 800 - the 2nd picture is my RX1M. We got stuck going down some hills that day :shock: - great day of riding!

Spray25 thanks bud ;)! nice of you to share those pictures with EVERYONE :moon: Just so you guys know the truth, that one of the sled in the 4 foot trench was not me! Ray did that right after getting me out of a different jam :o| In my 10 days in the mountains if i learned nothing else i did learn how to get stuck LOL :pics:

You're welcome Gramps!!! I wouldn't have gotten the MMX stuck if hadn't been trying to get your sorry butt out of trouble!! :moon:

Actually you did pretty darned good for a flatlander.

This is what happens when my electric shield stopped working, and I was trying to follow the taillights of the guy in front of me going at high speed. I suddenly couldn't see the light any more, but I could see trees. The guy behind me was following me by my tail light, and followed me right off the trail...and stipped inches from me! No damage from this one. Only about 500 miles on my sled then.

Jim

Back