• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's see those Phazer's 2015-2016

Da Yammie

Extreme
It's getting close to that time of year again guys and gals. So let's see those phazers! What's new for this season, is anyone riding yet?
Here is my 08 RTX new install's are cold air intake,Mbrp exhaust, and i will include rsi bars because I never got to test them much last season.
20151024_150653.jpg

Starting to collect parts for a track extensions.

Attachments

• sled2.jpg
    sled2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 191
Ready to ride!

Off season mods:
Yamaha bearing kit for steering shaft
New Viper snow flap
Yamaha exhaust turnout
Skinz Tunnel bag
Used black gas tank side panels replacing stock white ones.

I mounted the tunnel bag as far back as I could. Any closer to the exhaust and I felt I would have needed to make a heat shield to protect it. We will see how it holds up. G.B.

Tunnel bag 1.jpg
Tunnel bag.jpg

what is the advantage to the Viper snow flap

what is the advantage to the Viper snow flap
Haha, I dont know yet. With my extended tunnel and MTX rear bumper the stock snow flap was miles above the snow. Other than pelting my friends with ice chunks when they rode behind me, my skid rarely ever carries any snow in it. Even though I am getting awesome hyfax wear with Excell X wheels and Yamaha low snow wheel kit, it always bugged me. That and I am running out of mods I can do my Phazer :) The Viper flap how I mounted it is 3' plus closer to the snow and some 3 - 4" closer to the track as it curves back in on its self. Another bonus is that the Viper flap is like $10 cheaper than a standard Yamaha snow flap. If you didnt see my thread on this mod, there are some measurements with the pics. G.B.

http://ty4stroke.com/threads/viper-snow-flap-on-a-phazer.136996/

IMG_3615.jpg

My Sons 08 Phazer. Just picked it up 3 weeks ago and took me a week to go over it and clean it up. Also added the monster decals for him.

07 Mountain Lite turbo
New mods/ Goodies for the season
New plastics colors
Barkbuster front end
Powermadd hand guards
Reverse secondary clutch
Gauge pod relocation
Yamaha steering fix kit
Still waiting for fox zero pro rear shocks, 2" challenger track and 2 wheel conversion kit.
IMG_1370.JPG
IMG_1371.JPG
IMG_1372.JPG

Alright guys this topic isn't doing so well as last year! Let's see everyone out riding! I wish I had picture's to share but this season is a BUST! Starting to go threw some cabin fever here. We got a bunch of rain last night and ruined what little snow we had. (when I say little snow I mean 20 to 35 cm) Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Lets keep this post alive for the ones who can't ride.

Still waiting for snow here, and what little there is might be gone by the weekend.

In the same boat, very little snow around home! Awesome conditions over in Golden and Revelstoke B.C. heres some pictures of the last couple rides.
IMG_1692.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG
IMG_1415.JPG
IMG_1835.JPG

image.jpeg
Snow hasn't been bad here. What we've had has been coarse (dry) with extremely cold humid days. Weird winter. Doesn't do much for cooling and fan always seems to be on. But at least it's rideable. Got around 10-15cm last night and today. It did hit 0c here today with abit of rain. One thing about Manitoba, it can be plus 5c today and minus 40c by night fall. I'll take that any day over skeeters!!!!

Back