• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Let's see what everyone is working on away from the keyboard...

So far hunting has been good :) My Daughter bagged a nice 8 pointer Last weekend . I'm hoping for the big one in the pictures .....

Attachments

• IMG_1004.jpg
    IMG_1004.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_4186.jpg
    IMG_4186.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 175

So far hunting has been good :) My Daughter bagged a nice 8 pointer Last weekend . I'm hoping for the big one in the pictures .....

Congrats to your daughter. Thats a nice buck.

Your season starts early there! Opening day for us isn't until October 1st for the southern 1/2 of NY. Up north, in the Adirondacks, opening day is September 27th.

Nice buck, great to see keeping hunting in the family, good job!!, that is a nice buck in the picture worth the wait, our season starts last Saturday of October.

Thats awesome you have to be proud of your daughter. Especially with a bow. Our bow season starts Oct 1. We been banging waterfowl now till bow opens. First blood will be smoke pole aka muzzleloader then wait for rut to deflate a good buck. Good luck out there to all the outdoorsman and women !! Got a couple of bucks on camera but the 190 class and up are still not showing up yet
A9F8B0E9-9096-4A44-A3B0-75A2013D84A4.jpeg
B37672E8-3951-415F-82AB-ECC10C778AC0.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words guys and good luck to all . It was a awesome weekend! She shot underneath one on Thursday night and I couldn’t believe another buck came in to give her a second chance . Having three girls it’s been a challenge. But all hunt , fish , sled , and down hill ski . The oldest even Elk hunted in Idaho with bow . It was 31 up north so winter is only weeks away . Time to get the sleds ready !!

20200920_121053_copy_800x600.jpg
Very nice buck. Thats great that she is into bow hunting. I haven't been in years.
Our bow and small game seasons started here as well.
I hope to get out grouse hunting this weekend. Last weekend dirt bikes took priority.

I like that it has two roll up doors, drive in, drive out.

Thanks!
No not the same lol

Back