• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Let's see what everyone is working on away from the keyboard...

img_1507-jpg.140468
This if the first one I built ! Not enough room for expansion so I built another one :) The crap we do for our better half's :) The new build is going to be three times larger and will have road base floor . An awning that can be pulled over the boxes so she will be in the shade to work on the Garden . It's a work in progress with hunting season a few weeks away .

Attachments

• IMG_1727.jpg
    IMG_1727.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1731.jpg
    IMG_1731.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0939.jpg
    IMG_0939.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 103

details? What car? What turbo? Road tuning?

It's an 89 Turbo Trans Am, they didn't make too many of them with this drivetrain, it is Buick powered similar to the GNX/Grand National motor and transmission. I broke the shaft on the old Turbo and had the new one built by a well known guru in the Buick world, it's a 5957 turbo that will be good to run 10s. I am street tuning for now working the boost up in increments

looking good.

Since I am going to be working from home a LOT longer than anticipated, we redid our home office.

Also, ripping up my deck and laying down composite decking and railings and finishing my wife's shed in the background.

Back