• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Let's see what everyone is working on away from the keyboard...

Only sled that gave my 97 ZRT 600 fits was a early build 97 XC700 that thing was fast ! I never raced a F3 . I think it would have been close race stock but I think the AC suspension transfers better .

My buddy had an F3 an I had 98 SRX, box stock!!! That thing was fast. Was a toss on who would win. Other pal had an F7 he wouldnt even think bout lining up!!!
WishI still had that one.
Wont tell whst radar was in 1/4 mi cause no one would believe me!!

My buddy had an F3 an I had 98 SRX, box stock!!! That thing was fast. Was a toss on who would win. Other pal had an F7 he wouldnt even think bout lining up!!!
WishI still had that one.
Wont tell whst radar was in 1/4 mi cause no one would believe me!!
Out of my small fleet of 90's era sleds, the FIII is my favorite...even more so than my Vmax4. I would sell the Vmax if someone wanted it. It hasn't been started in 2 yrs. Just sitting in storage.

I honestly have never ridden an SRX 700.

Only sled that gave my 97 ZRT 600 fits was a early build 97 XC700 that thing was fast ! I never raced a F3 . I think it would have been close race stock but I think the AC suspension transfers better .
Too bad we don't live closer.. :(

VMAX 4 on Craigslist here, been there awhile!!

Out of my small fleet of 90's era sleds, the FIII is my favorite...even more so than my Vmax4. I would sell the Vmax if someone wanted it. It hasn't been started in 2 yrs. Just sitting in storage.

I honestly have never ridden an SRX 700.
Back in the day... 2019-12-29 18.10.08.jpg
2019-12-29 18.13.26.jpg

I never had the opportunity to ride a Mach 1 either. How did the 670 rotary valve engine compare to the FIII?
That thing was brutal to start so we put a larger diameter starter on! The 670 ran good, but the FIII was a good match for it.

I took the money from the sale and bought thisView attachment 142152
It was together when I got it. I disassembled it and now it is at the paint shop. Cant wait to drive it. This will be my 4th Blazer
Well after 2 years it is almost done
GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail
I have installed the roll bar and made some rear interior panels. Hopefully it stays warm enough to keep the top off for a few weeks. I would like to find a bikini top for it but they dont seem to exist.

That thing was brutal to start so we put a larger diameter starter on! The 670 ran good, but the FIII was a good match for it.

FIII will smoke a 670 rotax, been there, done that. My buddy had the 97’ formula with that ExpertX style suspension.......when we traded sleds, he wouldn’t give mine back!

She’s still running like a top with 18k miles.

Still have my “Free” Leather when I bought the sled too!
B66844C0-2FD4-4DD8-B3B6-91B44A8E6792.jpeg
D0B9F3B2-B6B5-4EEE-B7C6-22F70056A5D5.jpeg

Updated that POS headlight tho

D743C614-7EE7-4AFD-9EF9-F8810CB1DE6B.jpeg

Back