• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Linq fuel can

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2005 rx warrior
2013 apex xtx with woodys power up kit clutch work and mbrp pipe
So I bought the itech industries linq adapter Brackets for my ‘20 ltx le to use the linq fuel can. I fastened my linq adapters to the brackets and put the fuel can on and moched them up for fitment. The fuel can will not fit between the factory 20L tunnel bag and the tail light shroud and I’m not loosing my tunnel bag. Anyone got or built adaptor plates to clear the linq adapters and brackets over the tail light ? Looks to be about 2 3/4- 3” needed to clear the light bracket.

Wow how much room is left there with your bag on.
None the fuel can covers half the tunnel bag if it’s set in where it just fits in front of the tail light

I have the large fuel caddy with the smaller stock 2017 bag. You may have to ditch the huge #*$&@ trunk bag lol.
IMG_5592.jpg

I have the large fuel caddy with the smaller stock 2017 bag. You may have to ditch the huge #*$&@ trunk bag lol.View attachment 151288
Not gonna ditch the bag. It’s not that huge but fits all my stuff as well as my foam tray with 8 of my favourite beverage. My bag is also factory for the ‘20 le, those small “bags” will hardly fit the tool pouch

None the fuel can covers half the tunnel bag if it’s set in where it just fits in front of the tail light
I never realized how big they were I have small bag on mine and link fuel can on my 129 maybe make brackets to raise it like you said.

If you do raise the brackets by use of custom spacers I'm going to guess, let us know how it turns out. Pics of course. My brother has a 19' SRX and was discouraged by the larger bag and limited space.

Good ole Barn of Parts, fixing Yamaha shortcomings since 2013.

So I bought the itech industries linq adapter Brackets for my ‘20 ltx le to use the linq fuel can. I fastened my linq adapters to the brackets and put the fuel can on and moched them up for fitment. The fuel can will not fit between the factory 20L tunnel bag and the tail light shroud and I’m not loosing my tunnel bag. Anyone got or built adaptor plates to clear the linq adapters and brackets over the tail light ? Looks to be about 2 3/4- 3” needed to clear the light bracket.
I put some spacers/risers that raised the linq adapters about 3/4 of an inch so the gas can would clear the tail light .
This was on my 2017 LTX-LE , and I added a little bigger tunnel bag also .
IMG_2443.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG

I offer riser option with my plates to clear taillight.

View attachment 151292
Good looking product but does not help my case as I run a much larger tunnel bag then in the pic and I don’t have the clearance between the tail light and bag. I need to go back and up about 1 1/2” beyond the tunnel with the linq adapters plate and up 2-3 “ to clear tail light. I can build it at the shop I just thought something may already be available. Thanks.

I put some spacers/risers that raised the linq adapters about 3/4 of an inch so the gas can would clear the tail light .
This was on my 2017 LTX-LE , and I added a little bigger tunnel bag also . View attachment 151299 View attachment 151300
I would say this set up is closer to what I need as I have the factory 20L bag that came on the sled from the spring check which I am not getting rid of.

Back