• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Linq fuel can

BOP(Travis) sells tunnel stiffeners for this issue.
https://www.barnofparts.com/apps/webstore/products/show/8012261
IMG_0400.jpg

Dan

I think the tunnel on a 137 is 2 - 3" shorter on a Sidewinder vs. the Viper tunnel. Not sure why they shortened it. For me, this caused a lot of issues as well when I was in search for a fuel tank and not wanting to have to remove the new Medium tunnel bag. I absolutely love the bag and how much room is in it. I finally found a solution that gets me 1 gallon of fuel and it fits like a glove without any room to spare while keeping the medium tunnel bag. Linq just release a new 1 gallon fuel caddy that fits perfect

linq-1.jpg
linq-1.jpg
Linq-2.jpg
Linq-3.jpg

I think the tunnel on a 137 is 2 - 3" shorter on a Sidewinder vs. the Viper tunnel. Not sure why they shortened it. For me, this caused a lot of issues as well when I was in search for a fuel tank and not wanting to have to remove the new Medium tunnel bag. I absolutely love the bag and how much room is in it. I finally found a solution that gets me 1 gallon of fuel and it fits like a glove without any room to spare while keeping the medium tunnel bag. Linq just release a new 1 gallon fuel caddy that fits perfect

View attachment 151358 View attachment 151358 View attachment 151359 View attachment 151360
Are your brackets mounted flush to the tunnel ?
If it is , you maybe able to raise it up an inch and get the bigger tanks to fit , as I did.
linq 2.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2443.JPG
    IMG_2443.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 137
Are your brackets mounted flush to the tunnel ?
If it is , you maybe able to raise it up an inch and get the bigger tanks to fit , as I did.View attachment 151362

Yes, the bracket does sit flush to the tunnel. I noticed you have your brackets hanging off the back by the snow flap a bit. I have my brackets that are even with the top/back of the tunnel.

Yes, the bracket does sit flush to the tunnel. I noticed you have your brackets hanging off the back by the snow flap a bit. I have my brackets that are even with the top/back of the tunnel.
I played with the height until I got it to fit .
That bag I have wore thru in a couple spots , due to odd tools rattling around .
When I go to pick up my sled at the dealer , I am going to see if I can get your bag to fit , as it is a good looking bag .

View attachment 151358 View attachment 151358 View attachment 151359 View attachment 151360

Very nice...looks like it was custom molded to fit!

Very wise to install the stiffeners if running FUEL out back of tunnel IMO. Mine was fine with LinQ bag only on my 129 without stiffeners when pounded hard through rough stuff and full of clothes, so not super heavy.

Even BRP wants their GADE or longer tunnel sleds to have fuel caddies mounted first in line(closest to seat) then the lighter items further back. Also remember Linq has a pretty slick fuel caddy that stacks for more items.

Dan

20170114011528561.jpg
lonq.jpg

Back