• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for Number Ideas....

hardcor_32

Extreme
Country
Canada
Getting my XTX this week, and am looking to see what style and where people have put their numbers on.

27wx25e.jpg

Wisconsin has a sticker about 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. I put it on the black area right under the top front suspension arm.

I had a full decal made to match the graphic on the hood with my numbers printed on it. If anyone else would like this done PM me for his number. He used my sled for the template and it fit my dads very nicely also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 194
Screw that! I paid for my trail stickers and registration. And the license bureau didn't give me numbers why should I have to pay extra for numbers! If they didn't give them to me when I got my registration I ain't putting them on my sled! It's stupid anyway, cause if I did put them on they would match my sled perfect to where they would not be able to read them anyway unless they were right next to me! Then they could read the number off of my registration! How can they read the numbers if your passing them at 50 +mph?

I have been pulled over and have never been asked why I don't have numbers on. So a waste of time and money to me!

Yamadog said:
Tmmy, Timmy, Timmy you must do somehting about your rage :die

I don't like your attitude! :o|

No rage I put on over a 100 miles today! I'm happy, just want to put that quick spool waste gate! I just think it's bull crap that on top of our registration fee they want us to go out and put numbers on our sweet looking sleds! So that they can send me a ticket in the mail...no thanks!! I no punk bitc* lol.?really I think it's bull crap???now do you want me to tell you how I really feel about numbers? :drink:

hardcor_32 said:
Kritter5150 what font is that?

i wish i knew. i just googled "number font" and picked one that i tried to match the sr viper on the side. sorry i couldnt help. but i really like how it turned out for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 170
Ya it did! The A resembles the P really well.....challenge accepted!! I shall google "number fonts" lol

YamahaTim said:
Yamadog said:
Tmmy, Timmy, Timmy you must do somehting about your rage :die

I don't like your attitude! :o|

No rage I put on over a 100 miles today! I'm happy, just want to put that quick spool waste gate! I just think it's bull crap that on top of our registration fee they want us to go out and put numbers on our sweet looking sleds! So that they can send me a ticket in the mail...no thanks!! I no punk bitc* lol.?really I think it's bull crap???now do you want me to tell you how I really feel about numbers? :drink:

X2 but without so much anger! Lmao...

Register, insured, legal, don't drink and ride, no sticker no problems. Been threw several check points never was ask to prove any of it.

Here is a bait n switch our state did to us. Many years ago we asked to be released from the numbers requirement since it looked bad on our sleds and they said sure, however in return you must wear helmets on a sled. Seemed like a no brainer so we agreed. Well that was all good, only needing a small sticker like our boat stickers. About 2" by 3" Well a few years passed by then they gave us a new regestration sticker, about 5" by 3" with a number printed on it like the old numbers, not as big of numbers as old days and I guess not real bad looking.
:4STroke: :yam: :rocks: :sled1:

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 160
  • sticker2.jpg
    sticker2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 126
Could be worse you could have a big ugly yellow license plate like we have in manitoba mounted to the side of your tunnel lol.

Back