• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lst year RX1-ER $7,400.00 This year APEX GT $10,500.00

1st off it has $1,000 more worth of shocks over the RX-1. And I also think you are comparing late season pricing of the RX-1 compared to what you would have to pay for a GT now. If any go unsold you will see their price drop to the angst of the guys that paid more now. It's called capitalism :ORC

To compare apples to apples, I would chose an APEX ER and they can be had for $8800.00 to $9000.00 in my area. I think that would be worth the difference.

You need to comapre MSRP....it's the only valid comparison. And yes, I do think it will be that much better!

Mighty is right on the money with his capitalism remark!

I bought an RX-1 ER in 03 and paid $8100, which was a great price at the time. That $7400 has to be a late season price. The RX-1 in 05 would have at least $8500 if you Spring checked it. That is close to what you can get an Apex ER for now. But to answer your question, yes it is worth the money. :4STroke: :Rockon:

chrishall said:
Do you think that the 2006 APEX GT is $3,100.00 better than the 2005 RX1-ER?
If you're gonna compare an ER, you should compare it to an Apex ER. I paid 8600 plus tax for my RX1ER last fall (no spring check), and could have gotten a new Apex ER (no spring check) for 9100, and increase of $500., for alot more sled. Your numbers are skewed, and also don't take into consideraton the 1000 upgrade in shocks.

Roswell said:
To compare apples to apples, I would chose an APEX ER and they can be had for $8800.00 to $9000.00 in my area. I think that would be worth the difference.

Who is selling GT's in VT for $9000?

Back