• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ltx 137 50th skis

I rode all last year on tuners. I just don't change cause the internet says so. Found them to be uneasy at triple digit speed.
Switched to pilot 5.7s my inconclusive early thoughts are, they seem to not be so twitchy.
Me either. I hated the skis on my 2001 machz, and they were the latest dual skag whatever they were called, but they pushed. I swapped for the standard keel style. I got my first curves from Nick when they first came out, and they took some dialing in of the apex, but have been excellent in most conditions, especially loose stuff on a corner when you think 'oh sht'...tried a Rev with them and it handled very well. The tuners push right away, then steer, while the curves steer right away, then push a little with the slim jims. Just need real trail conditions and snow to fill the ski recess to fine tune the sled to my liking. But the engine is freakin awesome!!!.So smooooth...

I’m hoping to go to the hill tue. Even though I went against my rule of only riding weekdays, last Saturday wasn’t too bad, good for suspension tuning. A lot of different size trail bumps-moguls.
I retired but the few guys I ride with are much younger and still employed, so Saturday is usually when we head up. But my son is getting laid off for a few months so maybe make some weekday runs. They are too busy right now, so I haven't been up yet. Utica is only 55 minutes away for me, so the hill is an easy drive.

Sumpbuster, I haven't ridden with you since the early NY TY rides. I also am retired. If you are ever looking for someone to ride with during the week let me know. Gordon (BBW)

Sumpbuster, I haven't ridden with you since the early NY TY rides. I also am retired. If you are ever looking for someone to ride with during the week let me know. Gordon (BBW)
I will! I was thinking about you the other day! That was a fun ride! Seems like yesterday....time really flies.
Do you still put the air horn on your sleds?

Any ski BUT Tuners! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For aggressive riding you might consider C&A pro III.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Back