• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

March Demo ride Tailgate/Chili cook II, Everyone is welcome!

04rxw10 said:
cabbage w/polish sausage soup, Chilli and :beer: I hope like hell there isnt a stiff breeze out of the west I will smell you out here. :jump: :rofl:

Oh yeah.......it can make one a tad on the "ripe" side........but delicious, eh?

I got all the fixins for my part......now if the weather will just cooperate...

impalapower said:
Sounds like fun and good food too! A 5 hour drive is a bit far for me to have a bowl of chili. Have fun!

5 Hrs is nothing compared to the fun you have and friends you make on a TY ride it's well worth the drive.

I drive 22 hrs for the Feb TY ride it's an experience you will never forget trust me.

sleddheadd said:
SNOWDOG said:
Mark...Do we need the big webber again? I can bring it...
I think that is a great idea and will help us out tremendously!

So as I got a tan today loading up I was thinking "this is crazy" But then I thought of all the fun we have and said ah what the hell...

So the webber is loaded, got a fresh tank of juice for it, sleds are loaded (not sure why) and I'm getting ready to pack my gear.

Hope someone has a spare burger or brat cuz I never made it to the store today...but I'm not worried...Sleddheadd will be there...lol

See you all in a few hours...
:rocks: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

buddah2 said:
Oh yeah.......it can make one a tad on the "ripe" side........but delicious, eh?

hmmmmm...maybe it's a good thing I don't have a room mate now? Then again...I do hope he makes it...Come on Leno...the room is free!

yeah i am coming i am leaving friday morning hopefully around 4 see you guys up there gonna be a great time

SNOWDOG said:
sleddheadd said:
SNOWDOG said:
Mark...Do we need the big webber again? I can bring it...
I think that is a great idea and will help us out tremendously!

So as I got a tan today loading up I was thinking "this is crazy" But then I thought of all the fun we have and said ah what the hell...

So the webber is loaded, got a fresh tank of juice for it, sleds are loaded (not sure why) and I'm getting ready to pack my gear.

Hope someone has a spare burger or brat cuz I never made it to the store today...but I'm not worried...Sleddheadd will be there...lol

See you all in a few hours...
:rocks: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

buddah2 said:

hmmmmm...maybe it's a good thing I don't have a room mate now? Then again...I do hope he makes it...Come on Leno...the room is free!
We have extra's but we need your grill! lol.... get up here!

04rxw10 said:
impalapower said:
Sounds like fun and good food too! A 5 hour drive is a bit far for me to have a bowl of chili. Have fun!

5 Hrs is nothing compared to the fun you have and friends you make on a TY ride it's well worth the drive.

I drive 22 hrs for the Feb TY ride it's an experience you will never forget trust me.

I've been to the TY rides before, but its been 4 years since I went riding. Sold the sleds a few seasons ago and haven't been on the site lately.

Chili cook out was a blast! Buddah's cabbage soup was Awesome! T.S.U and Lindsey's Turkey chili was great! Frogg's Elk and Bacon chili was Delicious and Pro116's first experience at making chili was the Top Dawg! If we were giving prizes, I think he would have won! Great foood + great company = Geat time!

mark is right all the food was great and more then filling lol. I think everyone had a great time and a full belly at the end of that night.

impalapower said:
.......I've been to the TY rides before, but its been 4 years since I went riding.

That long? Jeez, time flies and all that. So you thinking about getting back in or what? How have you both been? Etc.

buddah said:
impalapower said:
.......I've been to the TY rides before, but its been 4 years since I went riding.

That long? Jeez, time flies and all that. So you thinking about getting back in or what? How have you both been? Etc.

Yes Jim, time does go by fast.

No, not getting back into snowmobiling, too much effort.

We have been good, she still cooks for me, keeps me in line. I now own a heating and air conditioning business, that has been keeping me busy and I really enjoy this venture in life.

I hope things are well with you and the Mrs.

Hey there Kevin!

Long time no see I was thinking about you the other day congrats on your own heating and cooling co.! :bling :bling :bling

If you come back to sledding make sure you order me a new one!

Lol

Jerry

Back