• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MBRP Exhaust

BCB racing said:
Took a can from a REV 800 and custom mounted it the same as factory, plastics cover it and all , awesome sound and cheap

That's nuts man...I'd love to see pics of that. I'm surprised that a 2 stroke can would work properly on a 4 stroke, but I'm no exhaust expert.

Love to see a pic and soundclip of that.

Goddo said:
BCB racing said:
Took a can from a REV 800 and custom mounted it the same as factory, plastics cover it and all , awesome sound and cheap

That's nuts man...I'd love to see pics of that. I'm surprised that a 2 stroke can would work properly on a 4 stroke, but I'm no exhaust expert.

Love to see a pic and soundclip of that.

For the most part, the exhaust can on both the 2 stroke and 4 strokes are just silencers and aren't required to run the sled properly.

Obviously 2 strokes need tuned pipe(s) to keep back pressure in the cyclinders that a 4 stroke doesn't require due to it having a valved head.

I recieved my exhuast yesterday and installed it. I think it sounds great. I took some pics and will post them later.

Sounds good, fits good, gained a few RPM, but it now has a slight bog/hesitation when you hammer the throttle. Might put the stocker back on as it ran perfect.

A guy on snowest said he cured the stutter by adjusting the CO level. This was with a slip on muffler.

Ill be installing my MBRP next week, hope it runs right

took this off Snowest

ok this is top secret!! in your nose cone area you will find a single wire in a white connector.. remove connector and ground wire, then turn on key and depress both buttons on dash. navagate through menu till CO appears then chose cylinder 1,2, or 3. change setting to -15 on all cylinders. ride sled and see if bog is gone if not change to -17 or -20 ect.
you didnt hear this from me

Back