• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mc-xpress 2004 turbo kit

Being rear mounted doesn't create lag, some turbos just spool up faster than others. Getting the jetting just right will almost eliminate noticeable lag. Higher engagement clutching helps get you outa the hole quicker because your turbo would be closer to spool up when you take off.

I wonder if MCXpress is going to stick with the same intercooler configuration as pictured or if they're going to build one with the charge tube inlet on the left side? Changing would clean up things and make for a shorter charge tube.

Re: spray25

jtssrx said:
spray25: LOL

I guess I don't see what is so funny.

It sounds like your kit is coming together nicely. I'm glad to hear it. Bender makes a nice kit too. The comments about lag are VERY over done.

I remember you being quite upset because someone was critical of your kit. I hope you aren't doing the same thing.

McXpress Turbo

JUst to clarify things both versions of the kit are available. Who cares about minimal lag, most of us bought these kits to have some fun with, not to race 500 feet. Just think about the POWER. :twisted:

Re: McXpress Turbo

Buckeye said:
JUst to clarify things both versions of the kit are available. Who cares about minimal lag, most of us bought these kits to have some fun with, not to race 500 feet. Just think about the POWER. :twisted:

Well said Uncle Buck.

Uncle Ray

At least a few of us understand what it is all about 8) . :twisted: :twisted:

spray25

spray25: I wasn't being critical at all I just laughed when I read you post. Don't be so touchy. Do you have a lag problem and is that why you got mad? Sorry if I offended you.

Jason

Back