• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Milwaukee Snow show

sleddheadd

TY 4 Stroke God
Who's going and would we all like to meet up somewhere? I know a few guys are taking the mountain riding/ Avalanche class so they will be tied up from noon till five. Any ideas? should we meet around 11:30 or 5:30? Thoughts? We hope to run in to a few of you and say Hi!

either one works for me cause the avalanche class is at 1

Mark,

Have you set a time to meet anywhere? Maybe we can meet over at ports booth at like noon or something? Port is right across from the Yami booth and Ulmer Racing as well!

I plan on being up there all day. I have a display I'm hopefully going to have ready for ports booth so I will be hanging around there and Ulmers booth most of the day. Rock will be set up with Ulmer.

You got my number...

See ya's there.

SD

Lets set it up for between 11:30 and 12:00. TY group photo at noon. Meet at the Yamaha booth by Port and Ulmer, look for people wearing TY shirts and be sure to introduce yourself!

had a great time at the show it was nice seeing some old faces and meeting some other members too come on winter

We will be there on Saturday. Hope to meet some new faces. 11:30
sounds good to me.
This show was a complete dude. There wasn't one car parked in the large parking lot. This lot is usually packed with cars. If you didn't have a credit card you were not aloud to enter the parking lot which cost 10.00 dollars. Half the vendors were not there & not even a coat check. There was a lot of open floor space & not a lot of people there. Polaris was the only one there. Usually when you go to shows you get a little better price on some items, but everything that I needed was higher than online, if I could even find that item. No swap meet either. I felt i wasted my time, gas & money to go there. I will not be going there anymore & I am sure after this year many other people will not return. Unless something happens in the future I see this show ending.

PS. Way back then, this used to be a great show .

This show was a complete dude. There wasn't one car parked in the large parking lot. This lot is usually packed with cars. If you didn't have a credit card you were not aloud to enter the parking lot which cost 10.00 dollars. Half the vendors were not there & not even a coat check. There was a lot of open floor space & not a lot of people there. Polaris was the only one there. Usually when you go to shows you get a little better price on some items, but everything that I needed was higher than online, if I could even find that item. No swap meet either. I felt i wasted my time, gas & money to go there. I will not be going there anymore & I am sure after this year many other people will not return. Unless something happens in the future I see this show ending.

Thats why I didn't go.

Thats why I didn't go.

The Milwaukee Snow Show has been going downhill for sometime now, because the Vendors were being charged so much for show space, it was ridiculous. Almost $1,000 for a 10 x 10 space (not including fuel, travel, hotels, food, tolls in some cases and setup).

The people that put on this show along with Novi, have been charging way too much, it's the reason why Thunder Products Clutching pulled out of the Milwaukee show, because we can give better deals on our products if we aren't paying huge snow show costs. Everything has gone up and Thunder Products Clutching needed to raise prices on some items because of cost.

The Wide Open Wisconsin show was created because the Milwaukee snow show was charging too much, so the vendors came up with the W.O.W. show. $300 for a 10 x 20 at the Wide Open Wisconsin show is way better than almost $1,000 for a 10 x 10 at Milwaukee.

Back