• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPG?

Rotax! said:
I hopes it's more than that. My REV 800 got 12-14.

Some guys said they got better than 14-16 with the RX-1 but not me. Then again I have to go about 300# with all my gear on. My wife on the 03 RX got a tick under 20 once but she weighs nothing and doesn't use the GO switch like me. I think my weight hurts the milage????

i kept hearing in the 18-20 range, but then i heard it will be the same as sdi, but I have heard (dunno how true) the sdi is in the 20-22 range...

I'm getting 14-15 mpg on my 04 Warrior, but that's mostly WOT. :?

I got 15's and 16's with the RTX i rode last spring so if they get 2 to 3 MPG better than a REV 800 with less HP i will be happy. kviper

Rode 81 miles in fairly deep snow today. Not very good conditions for gas mileage and got 14.6.

snowbelt said:
Rode 81 miles in fairly deep snow today. Not very good conditions for gas mileage and got 14.6.
Ya got about 14 today breaking them in kinda hard alot of 90+ mph runs and quit a bit of 120+ stuff too,so i guess 14 is great just to start with only a little over 200 miles on..

Back