• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mystery Washer Found in 08 Apex - Where does it belong?

snowpromod

Lifetime Member
Well I was going over my 08 Apex tonight for our upcoming trip and came across this washer - it was laying under the chaincase! Any ideas as to where it is from?????????? Last week I did my oil change and did not notice this, I have about 200 miles in since the oil & filter change.

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0244-1.jpg

What ever that is it does not look like any Yamaha hardware i have ever seen and i have been working on them for ten years

Was riding with 2 Poo's and a Cat! It might have come from the trunk of my seat, I found one of my spark plugs in the same spot that came from the trunk! Just wanted to make sure I was not overlooking something before we are gone for a week!!

Could be from a crating bolt. I found a washer similar to this when I took my gas tank off for the first time to replace my exhaust donuts. I was thinking it was when the sled was taken off the crate and assembled.

Could be wrong though.

Back