• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nasty weather

cantom

VIP Member
Website
www.jantom.com
Live in eastern Ontario....we have NO SNOW. Forecast..Mon rain Tues rain........this just can't be right!! Have 04 RX1......67 miles only so far this season. Just keep hoping I guess.............???

540 miles on my warrior going back to St. Zenon Quebec this Friday for more action :D They have over 2 ft of snow :shock:

Cantom,

Head up towards St. Zenon like Bob suggested.

I was there last week and it was great, put on 425km on Monday.

We are heading up there Friday/Saturday.

We will ride from Val des Bois if possible. That is approximatley 1.5hrs drive from here (Nepean) so not too bad.

CV

CanadianViper I'll be staying at Real Masse and I have a Blue Warrior :D So if you happen to be in the area keep an eye out for me :shock: What are you driving :?: Where are you staying :?:

670 miles on my Warrior, mostly Tug Hill, but it doesn't look good for the next week. Probably start getting some more snow and cold air in here about the 5th or 6th of January.

Bob do you know how the conditions are in Lac William? I'm going up on the 6th of Jan but we are thinking of hitting St michele, St.Zenon instead what do you think we should do?

boneman, St Michelle and St Zenon are excellent :D YEAH BABY!!!!
I'm not familiar with Lac William :roll:
I was up there last week and I'm going back for more 8)
Can you dig that :p

Bob thanks for the web address on the other post. Lac Willaim is a ways east of St. Zenon. Think I'm leaning to St. Zenon.

Thanks Bone

Back