• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

need help-clipping tracks

p0wd3rp1l0t

VIP Member
i bought clips for my new ripsaw track and my dads crossover track and went to order the clip tool and its backordered...dont know how long either. so i asked some of the guys in the shop at my local dealer and they gave me an impact oriented clip installer....its suppose to work pretty slick, but its not applicable to ripsaw tracks or my dads track...wondering if anyone else has ran into this problem or has had any luck with tools or knows where i can buy one online...or might have an extra one that will work? any help would be greatly appreciated

I purchased a sno-stuff track clip tool last year from www.hiperf.com part# 725-022
cost was 75 bucks. They have them in stock and i am pretty sure they will work with your track.
I used it on a camoplast predator track.
You might want to check with them first before buying though.
it has 2 different clip instalation tools with it and can be used with an impact wrench.
They also stock track clips if you need them.

One of my friends has installed clips with a big pair of pliers and he swears by it. Not me though i choose to use the right tool for the job.

I started out with an impact setup and was able to get the ones that weren't under the lugs, then I took my track to a dealer for the rest. He had to order the tool ($189.00 US), and did my 136" Ripsaw for $20.00.

YamRX1:

I did this because my sled came to a halt while navigating on hard-pack, through a residential area up in Iron Bridge, ONT. The hyfax was melted to the closed windows of the track.

Back