• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need help with turbo

grimis99

I did a turbo install and now the sled is shutting down on code 30 and i cant get oil to the turbo. I have vacuum on supply line. Any suggestions of what i could try. Sensor looks good.

Yeah, i had to do the same thing. stuck an air hose on the oil filled and gave it a couple quick blasts and there was oil everywhere at the turbo!

The first time we did it my buddy did it though the oil fill where the level sensor is and didnt do a thing. I guess i was too excited about getting the turbo to running rather than use common sense. All the air we tried to pressurize with just went out the vent. As soon as i pressurized through the vent and then started sled i had an insta mess that im gonna have to clean up. However we were at least smart enough to put oil in the turbo before starting it each time to ensure there was at least some oil in it. Oh well hopefully someone will read this and it will help them fix a similar problem or at least get a laugh about it.

Back