• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen something like that before...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should call it "Tucker cross". If he wins on a Cat with Yamaha power then Yamaha could get credit, but not take full blame if he loses. He already makes a million. Pay him 5 million & watch the market soar to the point that Japan will have to take back part of China to fit all that cash...

Check out the latest edition of Snowtrax TV, Randy Swenson brings the ST crew to Revelstoke to test MPI Vipers. Then invites the crew to try 2016 Yamaha YZ 450 with Yeti 129 kits, tell me that riding position doesn't look exactly like the guy riding the fluff in the Yamaha promo vid. It's coming and so is that other little surprise I keep taking about. You can thank me later.

Check out the latest edition of Snowtrax tv, Randy Swenson takes the ST crew to revelstoke to test ride some mpi Vipers and then has them try out the 2016 Yamaha YZ 450 with the Yeti 129 kit. And tell me that doesn't look like the same riding position of the guy riding the fluff in the promo vid. It's coming and so is that other surprise I keep talking about, you can all thank me later.

When you watch the commercials in between segments in that episode, in the commercial for Yamaha the guy with the black coat and helmet w/ blue goggles is the same guy from the promo video at 27 sec, they just cropped out the bottom so you couldn't see the sled.

When Ski doo developed the Rev chassie one of the prototypes had crotch rocket ergos. I think it would suck on a snowmobile.

holy crap,after listening to that I think it sounds just like the video!!!

One needs to keep in mind that any sound could have been placed in that video via sound dubbing. The author(s) knew the sound and video would be picked apart!

Like I said, wishful thinking! :D

We get what we get in 2 weeks.

Even though I'm not in the market I'm excited that Yamaha is staying in the game and actually developing new sleds. Maybe some day I'll be in a position for a new sled, but a think a new Viking Side by side might come first. Especially after a crappy winter like this one where I haven't been able to ride my Warrior yet and I'm glad I'm not making payments on a new one. I'm going to throw a guess in since I've been reading this thread every day. AC and Yamaha are probably building a chassis together. My guess is that Yamaha is going to have a new 4 stroke for their sleds and AC. Maybe AC will supply Yamaha with 2 strokes for their sleds. It seems like a win win for both companies. AC gets a new 4 stroke since their contract with Suzuki ended and Yamaha would get 2 strokes that would fill a huge hole in their line up without spending the $$$$ to develop it. If the EPA kills 2 strokes in the future Yamaha wont be out anything. That's my guess, but we'll all see in a couple of weeks.

I seriously doubt that Yamaha would ever put anything besides their own motors in anything. Chassis yes. Motors NO...
Exactly..... Yamaha is an engine builder and only their engines in their sleds anything else is waaaayyyyy off track almost as far off as a Yamaha built 2s for which there is limited ROI. You can hope & dream for a Yamaha built 2s but don't get too worked up because NOT going to happen.

This sno-bike has a little more power then them single cyl. Bikes, there's two videos on YouTube Playing in the snow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back