• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Until the next teaser vid this is really all we can see. Are those front forks? Who knows. And all these out of focus sleds. They are very tight lipped. I like the fact they are showing mountains in the background.... But for sure those engines are nothing we have heard in a sled before...?
vlcsnap-00042.jpg

vlcsnap-00043.jpg

vlcsnap-00044.jpg

vlcsnap-00045.jpg

vlcsnap-00046.jpg

vlcsnap-00048.jpg

vlcsnap-00047.jpg

So in the picture with the two riders. Where are the ski paths? There are none ! So part bike part sled ?

So in the picture with the two riders. Where are the ski paths? There are none ! So part bike part sled ?

hard to say. when your on the throttle hard in deep pow there usually arent ski tracks anyways with a sled, depending how much the front is lifting.

2 ski crotch rocket for the trails. Inline 4 for the powerhouse.

I ride a crotch rocket in the summer time, I sure as heck don't plan on riding one in the winter
Same I ride a 2006 fz1 (not really a full crotch rocket but pretty close) all summer I can maybe go for and hour and a half- two hours tops before I can't feel me a** anymore. If it came with a snowmobile seat I would think about it but if its a board like crotch rockets have I wouldn't ever touch it.

Same I ride a 2006 fz1 (not really a full crotch rocket but pretty close) all summer I can maybe go for and hour and a half- two hours tops before I can't feel me a** anymore. If it came with a snowmobile seat I would think about it but if its a board like crotch rockets have I wouldn't ever touch it.

A one inch hump in the road on a crotch rocket at 60 mph feels like the world is coming to an end, couldn't imagine 2 foot moguls lol

Would probably work for a snowmobile as well.

I'll open this video up in Sony Vegas tonight and see if I can get some good stills. Loving that sound though!

New chasiss built by AC for the 3cyl turbo OEM 180/190hp

Or. New chassis built by AC for the 4cyl N/A

I THINK we gona have to lived whit the poor quality control AC .........

Last edited:
I just don't see this new sled being a snow bike as that would only cater to a niche market. It never really took off whe AD Boivin built the Snow Hawk, I just can't see it being the next big thing or something Yamaha would expect to be a huge seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back