• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new BOOST teaser - Breathe -

Ditto on the soundtrack; great footage too! I prefer a softer soundtrack than the blasting of that alternative rock Sh!!

I liked the soundtrack too, must be riding these turbo's mellows a guy out, haha. ;)! I got some helmet cam footage but the lens keeps getting full of snow, duh! Now if I could figure out how to get it on the computer.

Beeing too agressive riding those turbos are dangerous, one have to mellow out a little to keep it safe when riding :)

About the soundtrack, it is really nice to be able to hear the engine roar in a sled movie, specially the sound of a 4stroke monster.

rxrider said:
Beeing too agressive riding those turbos are dangerous, one have to mellow out a little to keep it safe when riding :)

About the soundtrack, it is really nice to be able to hear the engine roar in a sled movie, specially the sound of a 4stroke monster.

Agree on the sound of the sled.

That clip was amazing though! I am definitely up for a copy when that gets released. Awesome job! I could watch that every day!

Back