• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Look

nitrojb

Extreme
Sled got a new look

Attachments

• jamie's pics 003.jpg
    jamie's pics 003.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 101
  • jamie's pics 004.jpg
    jamie's pics 004.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 70

Looks real nice! I also went with the new look thing.

Attachments

• IMG00071-20101103-2154.jpg
    IMG00071-20101103-2154.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG00069-20101103-2153.jpg
    IMG00069-20101103-2153.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 85
decals

I have a 2008 40th edtion and wanted to go the all black look but keep the 40th decals look. But I found out that the stickers just for the hood cost more than the hood itself. OUCH!!!

Looks nice. I keep toying with some graphics, but I can't bring myself to spend money on looks when I always want more power.

The kit is the Urban Camo kit from Arctic Fx in grey, light grey, black

Looks good guys. If you cant find the color you want get a hold of Jordan from Arctic FX and he can change the colors..

BigTime said:
Looks real nice! I also went with the new look thing.
Just wondering if you had a chance to try the c&a xtxs or are they new? If you had the chance how are they on the trails and how do well do they float on the snow? Thanks. :yam:

"Just wondering if you had a chance to try the c&a xtxs or are they new? If you had the chance how are they on the trails and how do well do they float on the snow? Thanks."

I absolutely love the XTXs. Only got roughly 500 miles on them, as i switched them mid season. I had Curves for the first 800 miles last year, and just could not get them to perform the way I would've liked them to. The main reason I wasn't a fan, was the huge change of handling for varying trail conditions. The XTXs, although harder to steer, generally go exactly the direction I point them, no matter the trail. IMO, dealing with hard steering is easier than dealing with pushing and darting. I did have to shim them 1/4" and made sure the skis were toed out 1/2" total. The combination of the XTXs and stud boy duece bars has worked the best for me, without having to go the Hygear route. I am not by any means bashing the Curves, i just could not get them to work the way i wanted them to for my riding style.

As for off-trail with the XTXs, i do not have much seat time in any powder due to the snow conditions last year later in the season.

Back