• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new sled project!!

That is awesome, good I should say excellent job on the restoration, the custom windshield is perfect, never would have known not factory

That is awesome, good I should say excellent job on the restoration, the custom windshield is perfect, never would have known not factory
Thank you.
Unfortunately I think I am selling it tomorrow.......
My plan for this sled was to ride it to a few poker rides, chicken barbeques, vintage events and such. Covid has nixed all those events around here. I cant see sitting on it for a year and waiting, hoping next year will be different. I don't have the space or patience to store it and let it sit.
I did get to ride it to the store for gas, you should have seen the crowd of people around it!!! It certainly draws a crowd.
On to the next.
I AM looking for a last gen Elite if anyone knows one for sale.....

I hope you enjoy the restoration process as you are good at it and the results speak for them selves

There is a local guy here that has some ties to the company. I know he was thinking of buying what was left about 10 years ago and has a bunch of them. Mike Marek. I can get you in touch with him if you like.
Hi new member here, looking for someone that might be interested in doing a custom project for hire? think you could put me in touch with this fellow?

Hi new member here, looking for someone that might be interested in doing a custom project for hire? think you could put me in touch with this fellow?
This is the baby I am looking for !
Anyone know anything about this sled ?
aaaaa.jpg

He is retired. Hasn’t worked on anything himself for years. Is in Florida for winter. Sorry

Back