• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New to TY

Greg du Vermont

Veteran
Website
sledmagazine.com
Just registered today. Been reading TY since I started toying with the idea of trying a Yami last winter. After riding new revs in '03,'04,'05 and '06 I went for it. I am very excited about my new '07 RTX. Features, fit and finish and the awesome sound of the thing, are all very nice.
I have enjoyed snowmobiling since 1968, have ridden every brand with the exception of Yami, snowmobiled in Quebec since 1984 and have averaged 5-6,000 miles per year throughout Quebec for the past 5+ years. Looking forward to an awsome season.
You have a nice group of people here on TY. I'm mainly a background player, but look forward to contributing from time to time. Thanks for your info. ;)!

Greetings

Welcome to the site. You made the right choice in your sled. Best of luck with it. This site is THE BEST site on the net for your Yamaha sled related needs. Great bunch of guys and gals and ALWAYS willing to assist Yamaha bretherin with any useful info.

--Steve O.C.

Took a ride on my BMW 1150rt to Burlington VT this summer for the BMW rally, an I am here to tell everyone that Vermont is a great place to go see, and ride if ya get a chance.

Welcome to the site, and hope you get from it as much as much of us here on TY.

apexnfever said:
Took a ride on my BMW 1150rt to Burlington VT this summer for the BMW rally, an I am here to tell everyone that Vermont is a great place to go see, and ride if ya get a chance.

From Idaho to Vermont is like 2000 miles.

But I understand, because I ride the high-speed sport touring BMW RT also. :Rockon:

and Welcome Greg Du Vermont. I am Tork du Fromage.

Wow that sounds better than cheese head :jump:

Tork said:
apexnfever said:

From Idaho to Vermont is like 2000 miles.

But I understand, because I ride the high-speed sport touring BMW RT also. :Rockon:

and Welcome Greg Du Vermont. I am Tork du Fromage.

Wow that sounds better than cheese head :jump:

Well then when ever you are up to a tour on the BMW's let me know we will need to hook up.

And yes it was a total of 7750 miles round trip, Kansas sucked, and never do it again, my azz felt like I had an iron stuck up my ^%$^%%$^
for about a week, great experience, and I will do it again.

Next MOA rally is in Michigan next year, let me know if ya want to go.

Back