• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New transporter cutting out 1324 Code

Little clearer
BD21963E-BA64-4FD2-97B7-8968844C8F0E.jpeg

Just wondering if your going to push for warranty on those sleds?

I haven’t looked at mine, looked at the plug and it looked good not showing running lean at all. We’ve been running it trying not to run it hard. Still haven’t got anything from Yamaha according to my dealer.

Just wondering if your going to push for warranty on those sleds?

I haven’t looked at mine, looked at the plug and it looked good not showing running lean at all. We’ve been running it trying not to run it hard. Still haven’t got anything from Yamaha according to my dealer.
According to Cat the coating is break in coating and flaking off is normal. New one for me. I will be looking at Powervalve tonight.

you guys are making me glad i kept betsy with all this talk.

Ran mine a bit last night at the end of a trip just to run it in some snow and monitor EGT. Mine is running around 1100 degrees when pushed hard. Is this normal? Still throwing P1324 code.

I am still on original motor and it finally quit for good now. Getting it in to dealer this week for motor replacement. Just hope Yamaha figures out what is going on.

Ran mine a bit last night at the end of a trip just to run it in some snow and monitor EGT. Mine is running around 1100 degrees when pushed hard. Is this normal? Still throwing P1324 code.

I am still on original motor and it finally quit for good now. Getting it in to dealer this week for motor replacement. Just hope Yamaha figures out what is going on.
1100-1200 is normal under a long run or high load. The egt is really slow since sensor is in pipe 3 ft away. Accurate egt needs to be right about 6-9in from cylinder. So egt is not going to save a engine on these.

K. Just got off the phone with Yamaha. Both the US & Canadian customer service departments and they are unaware of any problems with this engine. I think it would be very beneficial for everyone that has one of these sleds that is cutting out or seeing the fuel code call these numbers. And make them aware. Do as I did and call both numbers and let them know they have a problem that needs to be fixed ASAP ! squeaky wheel !

CND 416-498-1911
US. 1-800-962-7962

Even if you have your dealer working on it call and let the customer service side start a file. This is important on getting a resolution to this issue

Please call the guy I talked to was very receptive and is going to look into it and get back to me. We’ll see how that goes. I’ll keep everyone posted

I don’t think the egt I’m seeing is normal it gets to 1100 almost instantaneously. I wonder what’s the point of the sending unit if it won’t save the engine. I agree with you on where it needs to be for proper tuning it has to be in the sweet spot.
I sure wish they would have put one of there 4stroke quad engines in this thing

Call customer service it will be worth it.

I don’t think the egt I’m seeing is normal it gets to 1100 almost instantaneously. I wonder what’s the point of the sending unit if it won’t save the engine. I agree with you on where it needs to be for proper tuning it has to be in the sweet spot.
I sure wish they would have put one of there 4stroke quad engines in this thing

Call customer service it will be worth it.
They know.

Dropped mine off today for repair. Talks of new mapping for ecu.

That’s the first thing that came to mind when hearing local reports of low speed stuttering. Kinda glad I didn’t pull the trigger just yet.

So we are still getting it as well. Sled is over revving way too much. I have been in contact with my dealer. I am really wondering about this fuel injector issue. Wonder if we all got too small of them? Its behavior is lack of fuel, cutting out badly. Intermittently getting the DTC P1324 still. Good fuel. I’m about out of ideas. We are going to try to not run it too hard until we hear back from the dealer- really sucks though we have decent riding here in N IL taking shape and I don’t want to worry about this.

It’s just hitting the limiter on mine. If it’s lean it’s probably from hitting rev limiter. Don’t hit limiter. Clutch it. I just got weights and tool for holding primary from CV Tech. Will make a report.

It’s just hitting the limiter on mine. If it’s lean it’s probably from hitting rev limiter. Don’t hit limiter. Clutch it. I just got weights and tool for holding primary from CV Tech. Will make a report.
What is peak HP RPM? I would clutch it so that it still is able to climb slightly above the peak HP RPM. Lugging it/clutching it to heavy, can have bad results if A/F is on the lean side.

Back