• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New transporter cutting out 1324 Code

What is peak HP RPM? I would clutch it so that it still is able to climb slightly above the peak HP RPM. Lugging it/clutching it to heavy, can have bad results if A/F is on the lean side.
It’s not lean till it’s being run on the limiter I will bet. It’s very hard to keep it off the limiter. Even a small downhill and it’s there. Have no idea where peak up is since no specs out there. I am going to clutch it to 7600rpm. Tonight.

any body else have a transporter/ venom cut out when run hard. Got a couple codes p1324 that the dealer tells me is fuel related. running the same fuel in my sidewinders one tuned so I’m having a hard time believing it’s poor fuel. Exhaust temp readings on gauge runs almost full which is around or above 1100* Just wondering if they sent these thing out with a lean program. Driving at 35mph at less than 1/2 throttle and exhaust temp is topped out.
Something is wrong

Any ideas anyone
Hi guys new here got the same problem with my SX Venom this pass Saturday the wife was driving it for the first time @ maybe 20-25km/h code P1324 and the motor just died it turns over but will not start

I put 13g wieghts in mine and it helped but still hitting rev limiter. Just put 14g in. Will test tomorrow.

Hi guys new here got the same problem with my SX Venom this pass Saturday the wife was driving it for the first time @ maybe 20-25km/h code P1324 and the motor just died it turns over but will not start
Check compression. Should be 120psi with throttle wide open. Maybe fouled a plug or stuck injector closed. Little Isopropyl and if needed tap the injector lightly with screwdriver handle might free injector up.

Hey guys. Having the same issue with my transporter. I also have a venom. No code on the venum but it does cut out a bit. I just got back from dealer and they had no clue. They changed the spark plug and cleared the code and said it was fixed.
But as soon as i tested it same code came back on the transporter.

Last edited:
Seeing as i have two of these sleds and one is working fine im going to see if there is any difference in The injectors. Any thing else i should look at? I feel like i should swap the ecu but don't want to void warranty.

I am also having the same issue with the Transporter Lite throwing the P1324 code

It cut out and would not start for me then started a hour later. does this mean I have done some engine damage? should I pull the exhaust manifold and check the piston?

I am in contact with my dealer and have put a call into Yamaha Canada

Thanks everyone for all the info in this thread!

My Transporter is cutting out at high RPMs as well. Ive seen the 1324 code a few times now. When I see the code I shut the sled off, start again and its totally fine. It doesnt always cut out on me. Not sure whats causing this.

Mine has been at dealer for two weeks for engine replacement. Will surely update on what changes are made to address the issues.

I sent this thread to my dealer and asked them to contact Yami for repair bulletin. They got back to me and said that they think it is clutching ‍♂️ I have since run 1/2 Ave gas 1/2 premium and it ran great with no code and really fast. Rpms are reaching up to 8150.

I sent this thread to my dealer and asked them to contact Yami for repair bulletin. They got back to me and said that they think it is clutching ‍♂️ I have since run 1/2 Ave gas 1/2 premium and it ran great with no code and really fast. Rpms are reaching up to 8150.
Should be 7600rpm. Clutching is off. Riding on rev limiter can do all sorts of bad things.

Check compression. Should be 120psi with throttle wide open. Maybe fouled a plug or stuck injector closed. Little Isopropyl and if needed tap the injector lightly with screwdriver handle might free injector up.
Just got the news from dealer it’s blown up needs new engine 65psi compression

A total of 400 SX Venom blown up in Canada not looking good

Back