• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New transporter cutting out 1324 Code

Thanks
Makes me think the mountain version will be fine. I can’t idle around the the yard and it’s over 600. Your temps would seem more normal. Hope someone can come up with a fix quick. Like I said before with a little 110 fuel mixed in with the premium it doesn’t cut out but the egt is very high.

Thanks
Makes me think the mountain version will be fine. I can’t idle around the the yard and it’s over 600. Your temps would seem more normal. Hope someone can come up with a fix quick. Like I said before with a little 110 fuel mixed in with the premium it doesn’t cut out but the egt is very high.
I havent done any plug checks yet since running alot of oil in the thing out of caution. I would do a plug chop with a new plug in it if I were you. The EGT on these is going to be way to late to prevent damage. The sensor is way too far away from cylinder to be anywhere close to saving a engine. I will pick up some Octane boost and fill tank here rather than MI. With as short a season as this is we dont have time to deal with a issue like this. Sorry for your trouble and thanks for the tips.

Will take apart my clutch once I get some weights. I suspect these will fit. 7600rpm is what was recommended. I saw just under 8000 today. My spec sheet says it has 11.5g .
D23A5809-0D27-493E-A716-5CB89583DADD.jpeg
28BDE5CD-2734-4BBF-9AC4-BAEBA8F85CE3.jpeg
711FBA7C-4077-4E9B-AC61-7707D462B67C.jpeg

Look at the ring in first pic. It should be shiny. Hitting something.
I don't think so, imo. I think the rings have different appearing surfaces, even when new because the top and bottom rings are not the same.

I don't think so, imo. I think the rings have different appearing surfaces, even when new because the top and bottom rings are not the same.
I am seeing vertical lines on rings right on left where it started to show damage to coating

I'm just saying that soemtimes they don't use the same ring top and bottom, and the colour is different also sometimes from top to bottom. It's hard to tell in pictures for sure.
In this case they did use same ring at least appearance wise. This is at .3 hrs same sled. Mine.
upload_2021-1-12_9-5-16.jpeg

Back