• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nitrous Install Pictures

philsummers21

Expert
OK ive had a few people ask about the Nitrous install. The 2.5lb nitrous bottle fits in the nose where the tool bag usually sits

Attachments

• IMG00060.jpg
    IMG00060.jpg
    556 KB · Views: 56

And i posted a pic on another thread ill try to find for the nozzles inside the airbox. System is really easy to put in and is almost dumby proof. For the nozzles i got a 3/4 strap of aluminum and bent the sides so it makes C shape. notched 2 slits in the side of the air box 1 on each side for the aluminum strap to slide into. Drilled 3 holes for the nozzels and plumbed it all in to the Smart box and the fuel bottle. Works great. The airbox lid holds the aluminum strap into place and the lines run through a hole in the bottom of the airbox.

Attachments

• t_nozzles_2_783.jpg
    t_nozzles_2_783.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 99
60hp shot. they have a stage 2 kit available which is 120hp. I buy a 20lb bottle and refill my little bottles off of it. its $3 a pound this way. Next year ill be purchasing a 60lb bottle to refill with and it will be $2.50 a per pound.

Back