• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Novi - Leftover Nyro Prices?

No deals Yamaha has cut production the days of blowout deals are over , I also heard from a reliable source that they also want to get rid of dead beat consumers that nickle and dime them to death on stupid warranty claims that are caused by riding in low snow conditions.

Keep the prices high and they will have people buying there product that could care less about a wheel delaminating.

I saw a brand new 2009 FX Nytro RTX for $7999 there.

RoyalBlue said:
No deals Yamaha has cut production the days of blowout deals are over , I also heard from a reliable source that they also want to get rid of dead beat consumers that nickle and dime them to death on stupid warranty claims that are caused by riding in low snow conditions.

Keep the prices high and they will have people buying there product that could care less about a wheel delaminating.
There's a few deals still out there. Yamaha has $1,000 rebates on leftover nytro's right now.

RiceGrinder said:
RoyalBlue said:

There's a few deals still out there. Yamaha has $1,000 rebates on leftover nytro's right now.

Back