• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Boost Module for your YamaHeater

I should be home so i will call u . They get petty hotbut not like a'm use to I have them on 3/4 to full all the time no matter what the temp . I will still use my switch on the handlebars right i don't know what it looks like or anything about it got on websit but didn't see anything :Rockon: :moon:

poleclimber said:
You going to send me a boost module sometime soon? LOL

Hey Dude!

I heard you sold your sled!
That mean you still have it?
Not a problem, can send one to Randy for ya. ;)!

Rock :-o

Re: Thanks ROCK!!!

ApexLTXGT said:
Hey Rock,

I want to thank you again for taking the time last night guiding me through the process of elimination for figuring out what might be causing my parasitic battery drain. You went well beyond the call of duty. Spending an extra hour with me on the phone after determining it was not your Yamaheater speaks volumes about who you are as a businessman and a caring human being. Dude, you ROCK!!!!

James

Hey James!

You are welcome! ;)!

I am fortunate to understand the electrical stuff & also understand alot of guys don't and/or don't want to, so am willing to help out when I can!

Thank you for the compliment. :rocks:

Let us know what you find!

09nytro said:
I should be home so i will call u . They get petty hotbut not like a'm use to I have them on 3/4 to full all the time no matter what the temp . I will still use my switch on the handlebars right i don't know what it looks like or anything about it got on websit but didn't see anything :Rockon: :moon:

Yes, you use your existing Blue switch on the handlebars.

You can see a pic here:
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?p=682637#682637

It is about the size of a cigarette pack.
Only thing you really see is the LED, the rest is under your hood.

hey rock, thanks for the quick call back yesterday, I don't know of anyone, including my friends and family that returns calls as fast as you do! I got my new warmer on and the new grip and I'm ready to go for my next trip.

Thought I'd let everyone know what I thought of the boost module after putting 300 miles on it very cold temperatures. ITS AWESOME! Every setting is lots hotter, which is great cause you can actually adjust your warms down to half-bars and feel some heat. Then use full bars when its cold and if you think you might freeze to death turn the yamaheater on and feel some crazy heat. Anyways, I love it, I recommend it.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the boost. I don't have the plug and play grips. I have one of the first Yamaheaters.

Heaters

Well I did ride up north and the weather was cold. They did get some snow up in Grayling area. The Yamaheaters did their thing. They got very hot and kept my hands and fingers warm. There were times I had to turn them off for fear the bars would melt and bend. :tg:

Great product and I am very happy. I am 100% happy with my sled now.

Thanks Rock!

Just instelled booster module to my -09 XTX. Yamaheater without booster was not good enough. Now with booster grips are so hot that RED led mode is not needed;)

Thanks Rock!

I bought the non-plug and play model too. You have no worries. The booster plugs between your Yamaheater and grips (using your existing factory plugs/connectors). I wondered the same thing until I got the unit and saw how things fit together - then light bulb went off in my head. It literally takes longer to take off your panels than to plug the booster in. It's that easy. I wire tied it right next to my Yamaheater. Plenty of wire length to run things where they need to go. It will definitely give you the heat you need!
:Rockon: Thanks Rock -

saythey said:
Does anyone know how to wire the boost without the plug and play system

Hi Dude!
Am back from the TY Muni Ride! :rocks:

Did you get it?

Just in case...

Basically you unplug your grips, then plug the grips into the booster.
Plug the booster into one of your prior grip outputs fed by the Yellow/Red wire.
Plug the booster into the brake connector for power.
Change the SIG fuse to the blue 15A fuse provided.

You are welcome to call me also.

sleddingfarmer said:
hey rock, thanks for the quick call back yesterday, I don't know of anyone, including my friends and family that returns calls as fast as you do! I got my new warmer on and the new grip and I'm ready to go for my next trip.

Thought I'd let everyone know what I thought of the boost module after putting 300 miles on it very cold temperatures. ITS AWESOME! Every setting is lots hotter, which is great cause you can actually adjust your warms down to half-bars and feel some heat. Then use full bars when its cold and if you think you might freeze to death turn the yamaheater on and feel some crazy heat. Anyways, I love it, I recommend it.

Glad you like!
Beats freezing doesn't it?

You are very welcome!

Work hard to take great care of everyone.

Hey Rock...I just saw you shipped my order out today. Can't wait to ride with warm hands.

Back