• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Powered Mini Jet Boat Build

Garrett gt2554. That is what I ran on my sled this past season. Always open for suggestions I am pretty new to the turbo game.

No I put together my own kit for my nytro early this winter. My sled build thread has a decent write up on it. That is the intake tube from the sled. I do think I will be building something different for the boat.

I did just purchase off ebay a stock water to air intercooler off a Yamaha fzr wave runner. I have plans to plumb that in the system.

Hung the turbo in the old exhaust bracket. Was actually kind of close.

photo.JPG

I assume your going to reinstall the turbo into your sled this fall? Unless of course you can figure out a way to get some ski's and a track hooked up to the boat. ;)!

First run made this weekend! Too fine of pitch on the impeller, too lean of tune on the motor but holy moly what a difference!! Vids will follow once I have some more seat time in it.

Back