• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

****** o7-o6 warmers.. WARNING meltdown of CPU *******

So as not to punish everyone because of a few we decided to keep these threads open so members can discuss and hopefully find a fix that will work. Just keep things civil. ;)!

Rod,

Good decision.

For the most parts the ladd's here behave very well.

I know of a Canadian guy who made these guys look like rookies with his rants about Yammi Canada last year. I hear he has a moderating position now. Perhaps you know him. LOL

Keep up the good work Rod & others. It can be rogh being the boss by times. Been der done that.

:rocks: :yam: :Rockon:

Dave

Riceburner said:
Rod,

Good decision.

For the most parts the ladd's here behave very well.

I know of a Canadian guy who made these guys look like rookies with his rants about Yammi Canada last year. I hear he has a moderating position now. Perhaps you know him. LOL

Keep up the good work Rod & others. It can be rogh being the boss by times. Been der done that.

:rocks: :yam: :Rockon:

Dave

I remember him well and he done his time in the penalty box as well!

nate007 said:
I hate to say it everybody, but it's tiresome browsing threads that have been compltetly beat to death. We all know the controversy, can we talk about something more fun?? I vote we call it quits on this topic. The other thread got out of hand and got locked, this one should too. Everything we need to know has been posted.
I'm getting bored.......
iagree.gif
Great post!

No one makes you open a thread about handwarmers. If you're bored with the topic then dont read it!!!

If you spent more time real world riding and less time cyber riding, you wouldn't notice the redundency of posts.

Go ahead Mod, put me in solitary! I come here once and a while and had no idea this topic is a dead horse, so I added my 2 cents.

:dead:

:ORC

Bearing in mind the fact that I havent cursed, or attacked, or degraded anyone, the fact that you would consider censoring me would lead me to believe that you might be on a bit of an ego driven power trip.

I was just weighing in on a topic. If that gets me a week long suspension or a lifetime ban, then apparently you are earning your lofty place in cyberspace. However, it really will have no effect on me or my interests in snowmobiles!

:moon:

My snow sucks here, and I don't get to try any handwarmer modifications out any way. I merely made this comment because everybody beat the horse to a bloody pulp on the other thread, and it started to get so confusing, it went 10 different directions. I do enjoy pending time here at the site, so if you want to criticize my motives, or come to "stir the pot" I don't have the patience for you. If you care to engage in informative information exchange - great!
The mods might agree with me here, but since the new posting rules to cut down on server space, doesn't it make sence to "lightly" police the rebirth of locked and overrun threads?
I realise not everybody checks in here very often, but you can usually find some really good info if you just browse back up to a couple weeks....
Maybe I'm wrong, but I do read almost every post, but don't always participate.
Sorry to vent......!
Nate

i guess if the cpu melts, hello tree and insurance company

With no ECU the engine would not be running sooooo you would either have to fall the tree on top of your sled or have someone tow it into the tree.....LOL
:moon:

How about a poll for this thread?

I re-verted to 06 bars this past week before a 500 mile loop in Quebec and was amazed by the results! Max at four bars. No problems.

So how about a poll?

Did you try this fix?
Has it worked?
How many miles?

gkw said:
How about a poll for this thread?

I re-verted to 06 bars this past week before a 500 mile loop in Quebec and was amazed by the results! Max at four bars. No problems.

So how about a poll?

Did you try this fix?
Has it worked?
How many miles?

Right on this is the kind of real world testing we need to hear about. People willing to take the risk of bringing more problems on their sled to do this mod and posting their results for others. As long as people know they are on their own when doing the mod and accepting all the risk if something happens to the sled. Good post ;)!

Back