• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

obr's garage

hahahahahaha you're a turbofant buddy :)

I agree Rxrider - no way that sled wil be NA all winter - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knowing Ole - it won't

Just some random pics of my Apex Turbo (debating on wether to sell it or not...) :o|

Sorry for the dirt, got towed home by the dealer in an open trailer :o|

2996d1257197657-obrs-fj-strimming-img_2391.jpg

3001d1257234103-obrs-fj-strimming-img_2369.jpg

3002d1257234103-obrs-fj-strimming-img_2373.jpg

obr said:
Well boys, you were right :Rockon:

LOL - let us know some details buddy :jump: I asume someone pick up a turbo kit for the old lady ;)!

well, yeah....I'm waiting for the kit to arrive. Bought it back from a sled I owned eariler. It will be a front mount MCX kit... Hopefully I'll get the old lady on a scale before the turbo arrives, just to see how much weight we were able to drop...

Can't wait to get into turboing it againg... Can you say stock engine with meth? :Rockon:

obr said:
well, yeah....I'm waiting for the kit to arrive. Bought it back from a sled I owned eariler. It will be a front mount MCX kit... Hopefully I'll get the old lady on a scale before the turbo arrives, just to see how much weight we were able to drop...

Can't wait to get into turboing it againg... Can you say stock engine with meth? :Rockon:

I knew you couldn't resist it :tg: :moon:

BOOST ON - RIDE SAFE BUDDY :jump:

no way around it. Ordered a new track, timbersled upgrade, and meth while I was at it...

Now, I think the Apex will DEFINATLY be for sale...Hopefully I'll be able to start putting the Apex suspension together tomorrow...I found a nice and warm garage for it tonight and placed it there...Should be a REAL nice setup with that Airwave suspension in it...

You're into buy and sell turbo sled I can tell :)
What sled are you going to build and ride for yourself? I've lost track of your sleds hahahahaha
Talk to you later buddy.

LOL...needed the turbo to stay on top of my friends that got a 2010 M8 162" (actually this sled will probably have better power to weight ratio than my turbo :o| ) and my other friends 2010 Summit XP...

And, I needed a reason to go over to the turbo garage from time to time...hehe

I'm going to ride the RX-1 this winter myself, and probably have another Sno-X sled as my friends is building a sno-x track at his place so I'll guess that would be a great workout for us....I told him I was getting a Phazer to ride around the track (he's a Doo mechanic, and this was at the local dealers shop) Never heard that much laughter in my life... :jump:

I guess I'll just gotta get me another Doo then :o|

ps, here's another pic of my Turbo Apex in my friends garage...hope to be able to do some work on it tonight.

3103d1258373687-obrs-fj-strimming-15112009443.jpg

Great to have you back in the turbo race LOL
You're welcome at the Turbo Garage any time buddy.

Thanks.

Well, I've finally decided to sell my Apex. :o|

Need funds for a new car and I guess the RX-1 will have to be enough for me this winter...

I've also decided to put the M10 Airwave suspension up for sale rather than putting it in the sled (if anybody would want the sled with the M10, I'll put it in)

So if you guys know anybody wanting a bad #*$&@ Apex turbo, or the best suspension avaliable, be sure to let me know. Priced to go at 95K Norweigan for the sled. :Rockon:

I'll spread the word around here, it's a bargain assuming the sled is mint :)

Back