• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Open In Wiring Harness, Dealer Is In Need Of A Good Wiring Diagram

Ontario_Viper

After having the remap done I went for a quick ride only to have the sled throw five codes, shut itself off, and not want to restart. It would crank but not fire. P0031, P0562, P1689, P1685, P1692 were the codes.

Loaded the sled up and took it back to the dealer thinking it may have had something to do with the remap. Dealer assured it had nothing to do with the remap but it has an open in the wiring harness. He has an idea where the open is but is saying the quality of the wiring diagram Yamaha provides is beyond crap.

Does anyone know of, or can get their hands on a good quality wiring diagram for my 14 RTX? It seems like a much more feasible route to go before they tear into the sled to pinpoint exactly where the open is.

I do see a issue. The wiring diagrams are not readable unless you print them off. I had a PDF wiring diagram blown up once at print shop. That really worked well. Someone may want to try that.

I do see a issue. The wiring diagrams are not readable unless you print them off. I had a PDF wiring diagram blown up once at print shop. That really worked well. Someone may want to try that.

Thanks for the input. Seems like a bit of a hassle just to do something as simple as go over a wiring diagram. Yamaha is a big corporation you would think they would have their service information in order. I work for Caterpillar and can pull up a wiring diagram on my laptop for any Cat machine under the moon with ease.

Back