• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Options for centre and rear shocks on '07 Mountain Lite

Surestick

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
'07 Phazer Mountain Lite
I'm looking to replace the stock, non-rebuildable shocks on my 2007 Mountain Lite with something rebuildable.

What shocks can I use?
Everywhere that sells shocks seems to list them by snowmobile, not total shock length and shaft length so looking for something that will fit is hard. The 07 Mountain Lite doesn't seem to get any love as far as aftermarket shocks go.

I'm looking to replace the stock, non-rebuildable shocks on my 2007 Mountain Lite with something rebuildable.

What shocks can I use?
Everywhere that sells shocks seems to list them by snowmobile, not total shock length and shaft length so looking for something that will fit is hard. The 07 Mountain Lite doesn't seem to get any love as far as aftermarket shocks go.
ALL phazers use the same skid components so any shock listed as fitting short track 07'-18' phazer will fit your MTN Lite. Ski-doo SC4 short track model shocks are also the right length, you just need to install a few washers on either side of the eye to take up the gap between the mounts (Renegade rear is too long at 21"). Local shock shop said they would build me a set of Fox Zero Pro's for 500$ also, might be worth it to check locally and get a price.

Thanks! That gives me more to search for.

Back