• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer 2009 no start

So relay good... Put a ground directly to the yellow block. Boom fuel pump lit up. Going to cut out yellow block harness connector. Can I separate some of the grounds. Instead of soldering them all together. Have 2 banks of grounds soldered together.thanks

I dunno which wires are what. They're all black. Maybe just solder a wire onto the comb and run it to the battery. Check all the wires and connections are good.

All connectors have a little corrosion. I don't think I would trust it. I will run 2 more solid grounds. To battery. See if she goes. Thanks

Just have to pull plugs now. Turns over. Fuel pump working. Still no start lol. I will pull plugs see if I have spark. I should be a master on these phazer s soon. Lol.

Just have to pull plugs now. Turns over. Fuel pump working. Still no start lol. I will pull plugs see if I have spark. I should be a master on these phazer s soon. Lol.
Put new ones in even if they do have spark.

All fixed up and running. I had to run 3 ground wires from battery to yellow block and cut yellow block out and solder all ground wires to 3 to battery. Must be bad ground location that feeds that yellow block ground. Thanks everyone for the help

Hello, @Trevorj , My 07 Phazer MTX, its been sitting for a month with what sounds like the same issue.(no fuel prime no crank) I ordered a new starter relay. could you take of picture of what you did and explain again what you did to fix it thanks

Last edited:
Run a ground wire to the top of that yellow block. See if your fuel pump or starter works. I cut all wires out of that block and ran wires to ground on battery

Attachments

• IMG_20191130_150626~2.jpg
    IMG_20191130_150626~2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 179
Then you have to solder all those wires together and run them to ground on battery. I ran 3 big groud wires to the battery attaching I think 4 wires from that block to each big ground wire. Let me know

I ran a wire from ground on battery to that block, sled fired up no issues, thanks
I know what im doing tomorrow at work in the shop lol

Last edited:
Run a ground wire to the top of that yellow block. See if your fuel pump or starter works. I cut all wires out of that block and ran wires to ground on battery
Where is this ground block located on the slef/harness? Thanks

It's in the bulletin in post #7.

One thing to watch for when putting a new Starter Solenoid on is that it is Polarity Specific. + must go on side where it was or sled will run as long as key is turned to start but shut off minute its released because fuel pump wont run. If you look real close the Positive side has a little tab going from + cable to Positive secondary wire. It feeds the fuel pump circuit.

Back