• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer graphics?

That site is in Norwegian and you need to be a member to see anything.

You should save whatever image you are talking about to your computer and upload it here.

Oh, sorry. Didn't notice!

Here's a pic:

hrlzdt.jpg

I THINK that may be a custom job. I thought I remember the guy that originally posted those pics said that he had a local vinyl place do them. I could be wrong, though.

Oh, and Newbster, please put your location in your profile. It's a site requirement.

[quote="]

Oh, and Newbster, please put your location in your profile. It's a site requirement.[/quote]

i thought that's only if you are selling something

Yep, I checked ArcticFX, but they did only have those kits to the whole sled. And they didn't have much animated stuff. They had more like "urban cammo" ...

Jeffz said:
I THINK that may be a custom job. I thought I remember the guy that originally posted those pics said that he had a local vinyl place do them. I could be wrong, though.

Oh, and Newbster, please put your location in your profile. It's a site requirement.

You are right Jeffz. He did have them custom made. He gave the place the lay out of what he wanted and they printed it out for him.

check out curve industries, they are a seller on this site and have sone cool grafix.

Back