• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer misfire and code 34 code 33

Yes I ordered new connectors. I can’t seem to find the whole subharness. But as you were doing I was cleaning them out with a pick and noticed the #1 had more gap than #2 for whatever reason. I was getting the code for #1. In the process I noticed a broken wire on the injector. While I was at it I ordered new connectors for those as well. That one was just a matter of time before it became a problem.
Hopefully the connectors you order work. Yes, I've seen the wires for the injectors break right near the connector.
If the parts you ordered don't work just order the Apex sub harness like I mentioned or find used parts in good condition.

I don't think the Nyrto or Phazer offer a sub harness for the coils.
The newer Apex does however. You could buy one and cut and soder as required.
#15 in this picture.
Thanks for the link. You know if I do that I might just put the new one on one of my apex rather than hack at that harness down the road and harvest parts of the old Apex one. Better to have one spliced harness than two. I'll see how the connectors work they were less than $5ea. That subharness is not terribly expensive.

Thanks for the link. You know if I do that I might just put the new one on one of my apex rather than hack at that harness down the road and harvest parts of the old Apex one. Better to have one spliced harness than two. I'll see how the connectors work they were less than $5ea. That subharness is not terribly expensive.
Agree, makes sense.

Back