• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pic of Ski-Doo ski savers that help darting

Iceman57

TY 4 Stroke Guru
UP sledder has posted a fix for darting using these Ski-Doo ski savers on the Apex. Kit#860703700 cost about $20.00 and fit the ski's perfectly. I have some on order and will post my results.

Apex ER Stock for now...............

Attachments

• 860703700_FT_fl.jpg
    860703700_FT_fl.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 150

leaddog said:
Same as shimming.

Nope. cause shimming increases the steering effort and those ski savers decrease steering effort...

I will de shim mine and put the savers on I think...

:bling

Thanks for the info... I really think that you only avoid darting when the bottom of your ski is different than the one before you so you don't fall into his tracks...

RASH

Tried those once on one of my sleds – maybe my '98 XC700 – and it INCREASED my steering effort quite a bit, at least for that particular sled. Needless to say, I was never really interested in trying them again. – Roy

Friend has them on his RTX and we all tried it. They stopped the darting, but the steering effort definately increased alot. We're going to try the studboy deuce bars on our Attaks.

Back