• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Please Do Not Beat Up The Trail Reporters

On Michigan's Fish Web a trail reporter is quitting because of too many nasty emails. That is so wrong!!!! Why would anyone complain to the trail reporters because of the weather conditions? This winter has been a bad due to lack of snow, but it is not any one's fault. So why beatup the reporters? I appreciate their honesty. I would rather hear about the bad trail conditions at home, then to go 5 hours north to find it out for my self. Instead of complaining, we should be thanking them for their volunteer work!!! If any one does not think that I am right, go volunteer for some one else's benefit, and see if anyone appreciates your effort!!!

The only reason I could see people complaining is if he is saying the trails are great and they are really beaten to heck. And if you drove 5 hours for that you would be pissed. But if people are complaining because he is telling them the truth we are all loosing out then.

Back