• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Precision EFI Tune

Um, I run PEFI Stage 4.
Yes I get that! But to say their focus isn’t in the powersports aspect of their business is false. I have a friend that recently sited their facility and it was full of sleds not cars.

I run a Hurricane stock muffler tune on my sled and it runs flawless I couldn't be happier. My friend has the identical sled to me with a Precision stage 3 and a Sandale 3" Heartbreaker exhaust and it also runs flawless and is dominant in head to head competition with most Winders and he couldn't be happier. Pick your poison...they are all good.:)

My brother-in-law has a 280hp PEFI tune in his 17 ZR9000 and that thing is scary fast. I have before never felt so much pull yet at over 100 mph.

What clutching is he running?

Something from Speedwerx. His tune is from Speedwerx which is actually a re-branded PEFI tune.

The air intake works well and makes hp
Fit and finish is top notch
Everything they make makes advertised hp

I run a 3r and the 250 setting is awesome
It would just be a bit quieter with stock muffler

for clutching I run STM weights

I meant bypass rov itself and remove it or run rov if there has been no issues on new ones and run hose out through tunnel by chaincase in same way

Back