• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Precision EFI Tune

Canadian price for stage 3 with Precision 2.5'' exhaust. Maybe offer a TY4stroke discount????
I bet you will get alot of attention

Our goal is to get more kits together like this and sell them as such. There are so many aftermarket exhausts out there that not everyone wants the same muffler....which is hard for us to keep 17 different brands of mufflers in stock.

The Precision muffler is a great muffler and sounds awesome! Thunder Products Clutching has sold a few mufflers and the owners are extremely happy with them. We can get that muffler no problem as we can get it from Precision EFI.

Can you get the viny fab 3"?

Yes, we can get the Vinny fab exhaust, sold a couple of those also.

Our goal is to get more kits together like this and sell them as such. There are so many aftermarket exhausts out there that not everyone wants the same muffler....which is hard for us to keep 17 different brands of mufflers in stock.

The Precision muffler is a great muffler and sounds awesome! Thunder Products Clutching has sold a few mufflers and the owners are extremely happy with them. We can get that muffler no problem as we can get it from Precision EFI.

Have you heard anything about an update for the 2020 + Gauge cluster Flash to be able to use the user setting shock feature?

Have you heard anything about an update for the 2020 + Gauge cluster Flash to be able to use the user setting shock feature?

Nothing yet. Reminding them all the time as they will have more sleds getting tunes with the 2021 models with the shock setting feature.

Nothing yet. Reminding them all the time as they will have more sleds getting tunes with the 2021 models with the shock setting feature.

Right and the problem is it wipes out the user setting ability if you flash 2019.. maybe the covid got them and they are behind.

Right and the problem is it wipes out the user setting ability if you flash 2019.. maybe the covid got them and they are behind.

I know precision EFI is still working as we are still getting parts and tunes. Will keep you posted.

Looking forward to seeing your price for these kits!!!!

Any update on this as i'm going to order a tune and pretty sure i'm going with thunder and ordering the precision 250 tune.

Any update on this as i'm going to order a tune and pretty sure i'm going with thunder and ordering the precision 250 tune.

The flash issue does not afffect the single tunes only the mulit function when the gauge is flashed. To my knowledge its still not fixed.

Ok thanks I’m going to do single tune and the upgrade Bov I believe is needed. Still undecided on exhaust most likely precision trail. Already have thunder clutching. Just waiting for snow so I can ride it stock to see the difference. I haven’t had a chance to ride it yet.

The flash issue does not afffect the single tunes only the multi function when the gauge is flashed. To my knowledge its still not fixed.
So what is this about? I bought the Speedwerx multimap and gauge flash for my 20 Tcat Iact. I then blew it up in one mile of riding. Still don't know why, BUT Iwas never told of any issue with the shock adjustment? I never got to ride it far enough to see the issue?

That’s making me second guess getting a tune. 1 mile that’s crazy I hope they took care of you with repairs.

I’m running PEFI Stage 3 280 HP tune with Sandale 3” Hyperflow. It runs flawless and pulls like a monster. I am more than satisfied with my choice. Clutching from Ulmer was spot on. Also recently installed a MSD Launchmaster nd that’s been a blast.

Attachments

• 43981A6E-D0D8-4D2C-A9BE-ACCD181E5401.jpeg
    43981A6E-D0D8-4D2C-A9BE-ACCD181E5401.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 87
So what is this about? I bought the Speedwerx multimap and gauge flash for my 20 Tcat Iact. I then blew it up in one mile of riding. Still don't know why, BUT Iwas never told of any issue with the shock adjustment? I never got to ride it far enough to see the issue?

If you flash the gauge on a 2020 or newer with the 2019 multi map you will loose the ACT extra 2 user set suspension settings. They do NOT have a the multi map figured out for the newer sleds from 2020 and up for that extra function on the shock control. If that makes sense.

If you flash the gauge on a 2020 or newer with the 2019 multi map you will loose the ACT extra 2 user set suspension settings. They do NOT have a the multi map figured out for the newer sleds from 2020 and up for that extra function on the shock control. If that makes sense.
that sucks.....

Back