• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Preparing your sled for this season.

I apologize for the triple post! Haha I'm at work and have horrible service on my phone. The first two post said it didn't work but obviously lied to me lol

When you say engine sump protection. I'm guessing you are just talking about an underbody skid plate?

Is the Roest Racing skid plate the best one on the market?

Mr.Johnson said:
I apologize for the triple post! Haha I'm at work and have horrible service on my phone. The first two post said it didn't work but obviously lied to me lol

When you say engine sump protection. I'm guessing you are just talking about an underbody skid plate?

Is the Roest Racing skid plate the best one on the market?

Absolutely. Nothing else even comes close. Take the time to read the link below. (2 lines down)

Does the roest com with all Hardware? or u have to use old??

It comes with everything you need. Stock hardware is useless for mounting a skid plate. Sold out as of now. Should have more ready in 2 weeks. If you go to the website the install instructions are on there. Explains everything.

Well im sure it aint to hard to figure out. I was just wondering bc out of 4 i only have 2 BENT bolts holding the stocker on. Not cool

Yeah, they're bent because they aren't recessed. Mine are all recessed below the surface of the skid plate. Most are hidden as well. It's the absolute bomb!!!!

No need for pic just send! I will be happy to demo it for you!!! You could even engrave your name if you want LOL!!!

Roest said:
Final prototyping taking place now. Will have some pics soon.

Back