• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Qs3 vs qs3 rc

Oh yes no problem. And I sourced a aluminum IFP also.
Alright great to know.

I can get a great deal on a like new set of base qs3. This way I can save some money on clutching and still get a suspension upgrade on my dx.

Alright great to know.

I can get a great deal on a like new set of base qs3. This way I can save some money on clutching and still get a suspension upgrade on my dx.
It's still early. Those LE shocks do seem to also have a broader range in each position. That's one thing I did notice with the Qs3. When conditions change like going from Muni (beat up whoops) to Anywhere else(small stutters) you will have to adjust the clicker or will beat you up or bottom. Other shocks are not that sensitive. As long as you take the minute or less to click the 3 way compression you will be very happy.

I would say it "May" be a issue since I have seen two of the pistons cracked but very few bother sending their shocks to me until there is something really wrong with them. That's why I have been telling folks with the base QS3 that they need servicing more often then other shocks. Because they do. Thing is I have never seen this issue on any other shock. Just don't have enough info to condemn them since they really do work well when working.
Steve did mine have that plastic piston?I mean you completely rebuilt one of mine lol,and sense they seem well for someone your weight,next year,my bigger weight will let you know how well they work,in all terraine.

Steve did mine have that plastic piston?I mean you completely rebuilt one of mine lol,and sense they seem well for someone your weight,next year,my bigger weight will let you know how well they work,in all terraine.
No the LE shocks have aluminum piston.

Back