• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Remote Headlight Adjuster for Apex

RobX-1

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
18 50th Apex XT-X, 08 40th Apex LTX GT, 08 40th Nytro RTX, & 03 RX-1
Hey Rock, how goes it. Just compiling my snowmobile shopping list for this year and was curious to know if you've made any progress on the remote headlight adjuster for the Apex. I know you have them for the Vipers and Sidewinders and thought the last time I was over at your shop, you had indicated you were working on one for the Apex. Is it ready for prime-time or still work-in-progress?

Hi Rob!

Dont get notifications for posts to the Vendor area. (So I had no idea you sent me one)
Go figure. lol

I do have everything needed to build them except need to build a Hydraulic Crimp Fixture yet.
Simply have not had the time yet.

Will try to get it done in the next few weeks.
Send me a friendly message or a text reminder in the next few weeks?

Rock : )
260.710.7623 Text/Voice

Rock, you never cease to amaze me when it comes to designing/developing your products. Sometimes the fixtures you build for you products are just as cool as the product itself. Case in point, the jig you had to create for your RAD lights that you showed me when I was at your shop. Will definitely follow up with you in a few weeks as I have two Apex's (08 & 18) that I want to install these on.

Back