• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

EASY ADJUST - Remote Headlight Adjuster Kit for your sled!

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
Ok, have you tried adjusting the headlight on your SRviper/Sidewinder/Cat ProCross sled?

IF you have the correct tools, you can kinda get it close while in the garage, however we all know as soon as you are on the trail, it isn't quite right!
Sometimes not even close!

The best way to set your headlight, is on the trail.
So I loaded up the "right" tools to set my headlight adjustment in my tool bag.
(It really does take the right tools, otherwise you can't get to the adjuster)

So on the trail at a stop, I dig out my tools, and finagal them into the very limited space and do minor adjustments to the light.
Of course, as soon as I'm sitting on the sled & riding, you know it isn't right.
So stop again, dig out tools, finagal them into place, freezing fingers, cutting hands, & try again.

Do this over & over, go too far one way, then too far the other way, one trail stop after another.
Holy cow! So now I'm sick of messing with this, I'm bleeding and my fingers are FROZE! :o|

This is why I made the EASY ADJUST Remote Headlight Adjuster!
You can now EASILY adjust your headlight at a moments notice, ON THE TRAIL, WITH GLOVES ON, NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
EASY.

Change the air/preload on your shocks? No problem, headlight is easily adjusted.
Have a passenger/no passenger? No problem, headlight is easily adjusted.
Add weight to your saddlebags, no problem!

No matter the reason, your headlight can be EASILY & QUICKLY perfectly adjusted with an EASY ADJUST Remote Headlight Adjuster!
(No Blood required, lol)

Kit comes complete with Adjuster, required mounting devices, and instructions.
Install is also easy & takes about 15 minutes.

For a limited time, as an early release Pre-Order, we are selling them for $25 + shipping!
(Normal pricing will likely be $35 + shipping.)

Can Pre-Order at http://yamaheater.com/Products.php

You will like how easy the EASY ADJUST is to install & use!
Rock :-o

EasyAdjust2.jpeg

Last edited:

Want one for free?

I will send one to the first guys that post good possible names for the Adjuster. (At my discretion)
(You just pay shipping)
Make me laugh, may send you one also! lol

Trailgazer/blazer

Nightlight

Nighteyes

Light aimer thingy

Want one for free?

I will send one to the first guys that post good possible names for the Adjuster. (At my discretion)
(You just pay shipping)
Make me laugh, may send you one also! lol
Light Right!! Hocus Focus!!!

Adjusternob

Trail gazer
See Far

Beam me up Scotty

Back