• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

EASY ADJUST - Remote Headlight Adjuster Kit for your sled!

Want one for free?

I will send one to the first guys that post good possible names for the Adjuster. (At my discretion)
(You just pay shipping)
Make me laugh, may send you one also! lol
The Magic Knob! So easy and convenient, even your wife will thank you for it!

Just ordered, thank god you made this as my HIDS need adjusting. Always great products and PP is awesome!

I want a KNOBMEISTER!
Still available?

Guys I adjusted mine 4-5times trail 8 sat night at 50mph bumpy as hell! adjust when in high and again in low. Can dial it in to get trough snow dust better. Absolutely love this adjuster!

The Easy Adjusts sure are available!
Are on the PRODUCTS Page at www.yamaheater.com

You will like!

Rock :-o
Just got mine in the mail excited to install and test out in the UP next week!! Just ordered one for my Girlfriends sled also!!

When will the Apex one be ready?

When will the Apex one be ready?

Can't really give you an exact answer to that, due to the nature of R&D.
Have a couple testers working on mounting ideas now.
When everything comes together, we will be producing them.

Will let you know when we release them!

Rockmeister :sled1:

Rock,
If you put this adjuster on the SideWinder, can you still remove and install the hood without any additional futzing around?

Rock,
If you put this adjuster on the SideWinder, can you still remove and install the hood without any additional futzing around?

Hi Mike!

Yes you can if you mount the threaded end on the cowling or hood, rather than the frame.
Cannondale mounted it to the Cowling as shown in his Easy Headlight Adjust install thread.
Mr Sled mounted his so it comes out of the side under the cowling, both are pretty cool!

Am currently looking for an easy mount to the plastic cowling that doesn't require drilling a hole, have not found one yet, yet should eventually.
Until then, yes, you can install & not have to do anything special when removing your hood as shown by those 2 installs.
(Maybe we can get Mr Sled to post pics of his install also? Is pretty slick!)

Rock : )

Hi Mike!

Yes you can if you mount the threaded end on the cowling or hood, rather than the frame.
Cannondale mounted it to the Cowling as shown in his Easy Headlight Adjust install thread.
Mr Sled mounted his so it comes out of the side under the cowling, both are pretty cool!

Am currently looking for an easy mount to the plastic cowling that doesn't require drilling a hole, have not found one yet, yet should eventually.
Until then, yes, you can install & not have to do anything special when removing your hood as shown by those 2 installs.

Alright! Thanks Rock. Just ordered!

Hi Mike!

Just to clarify, on an Sr Viper, following the original manufacturers instructions, will I have to do anything special to remove and install the hood? Seems like if I use the zip tie to the frame, I will have to unhook the adjuster when removing the hood?

Hi Mike!

Here are some images if it on my Viper but same idea on the SW:
HLAdjuser2.jpg
HLAdjuser.jpg

Back