• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Riser Question

Go with a PowerMadd 6" with the pivot adapter.... I'm 6'2" and it's perfect

the pivot adapter plus the 6" risor from powermadd is the longest you can go. It was pretty tight on the throttle cable, even changing it's routing a little.

That is my current setup and feels really good standing up, but I think it is a little tall for me and puts my hands to far up on the sled when hill climbing. I got a 4" on the way to try out. I am 6ft tall.

Don't do a pivot riser....I tried it and it screws up the steering angle something terrible. Ever take a BMX bike as a kid and crank your handlebars all the way forward. Steering felt weird.....the Nytro feels horrible when you change that angle.

I got the 4 inch powermadd and adapter and then my bars have an inch rise on them.. Bent my first set first trip in the mountains ... Im 5 10" and the set up feels great..

Sled Solutions said:
Don't do a pivot riser....I tried it and it screws up the steering angle something terrible. Ever take a BMX bike as a kid and crank your handlebars all the way forward. Steering felt weird.....the Nytro feels horrible when you change that angle.
i did a pivot with a 2 inch rise im 5'6" and its perfect and is alot better than the stock set up

Sled Solutions said:

I dont understand the problem? U dont have to tilt the riser way forward if u dont want to...?

The RTX has pivot std and that is great in my opinion. the best is that u have alot more adjustability... I will put a 5" riser on my RTX and hoping it will be enough. std is app 3" so it will be 2" extra.

Cooter123 said:
I'd like to see some pictures of the risers... I'm thinking about going 2" on my wife's nytro.

Heres mine with the powermadd setup. Pivot Adapter adds 1.25" rise and then 6" riser block.

Attachments

• nytro_now_02.jpg
    nytro_now_02.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 127
  • nytro_now_03.jpg
    nytro_now_03.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 121

Back