• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Roll Call for Muni Give Away

At the present time I wll be unable to make this ride. Issue's here at home require my presence. If AT ALL possible we'll be there :o| :o|

Viper_Dave said:
At the present time I wll be unable to make this ride. Issue's here at home require my presence. If AT ALL possible we'll be there :o| :o|

I know people Dave!!!!!!!! What you need???????? LOL

switchback1080 said:
FLYBYU said:
Viper_Dave said:

There is a lie if I heard one! loser :tg:

Hopefully you ride a snowmobile better than you play the drums loser. LOL

Ohhhh!!!!

you guys are going to be a riot!!!!!!! ;):D
Were gonna have to seperate you too in the truck - ;):D
& make quite time.......
this is going to be fun :jump:

The best part is that rockband is coming along for the ride.... Drums in the back and guitar in the front :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: Joe's got a 15 or 18" dirty monitor screen monstrosity in the back of the truck!

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!!!!

FLYBYU said:
switchback1080 said:
FLYBYU said:
Viper_Dave said:

There is a lie if I heard one! loser :tg:

Hopefully you ride a snowmobile better than you play the drums loser. LOL

Well... let it speak for it self :tg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtTlebl3dkk

I am headed up thursday morning about 6am looking forward to seeing all you guys, I'll be staying at my place just south of town near the buckhorn and meeting all you at Alger falls hotel. This is my first TY ride and it sounds like a good time . Rich Kay.

Rich Kay said:
I am headed up thursday morning about 6am looking forward to seeing all you guys, I'll be staying at my place just south of town near the buckhorn and meeting all you at Alger falls hotel. This is my first TY ride and it sounds like a good time . Rich Kay.
TY group is staying at the Comfort Inn, just making sure you know!

Well we made it!! Left late afternoon and arrived at 11:30 local time. Ran in to Bigguy and checked up with who is here. See y'all when ya' get here!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Back